WOAH. Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you there. Just popping in to share a quick recipe today :) This recipe for rice noodle soup is the closest thing to vegan ramen that is quick and easy to make at home. Enjoy!
- 2 c. low sodium vegetable broth
- 5 oz. (or 2 cakes) rice noodles
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 3 baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- ½ zucchini, chopped
- ½ bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Trader Joes 21 Seasoning Salute (or other all purpose, salt free seasoning)
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Heat low sodium vegetable broth in a soup pan on medium heat. Once it reaches a simmer, add all vegetables. Let simmer for about 5 minutes. Add spices. Add rice noodle cakes and simmer about 5 minutes or according to package directions. Serve and enjoy!
- If you like you’re soup brothier, add an additional cup of vegetable broth. This recipe provides enough broth, but is fairly full of noodles.
- I did not add any additional salt, but you may want it saltier.