It’s law school finals time.
Sorry in advance for the shortened posts. I’ll do my best to keep you all updated.
- My foot is still injured from that silly outdoor 5-miler I did 3 weeks ago. I think it’s finally time to go to the doctor to see what’s up. I’ve been on 2 runs since then, both around 3 miles. My foot feels ok on the runs, but pretty stiff and sore afterward with pretty severe shooting pain on the outside of my foot up into my ankle.
- Despite the injury, I’ve still been KILLING IT in the gym. I’ve been staying more consistent than ever with my workouts and nutrition. That’s what happens when I get super stressed and busy – it’s the only thing that keeps me sane.
- I’ve been on the same routine for well over 12 weeks now, and I really need to switch it up. My body is tired of the same old, same old, but I haven’t had time to write a new routine with school being so busy.
- SO, today I just totally switched it up randomly.
-10 min. intense cardio warmup
-Bench press superset assisted pull-up
-10 min. intense cardio intervals
-Dumbbell snatch (10 each arm), push-ups, wide grip row circuit x 3
-Renegade rows, bicep curls, 2 min. intense stairclimber interval circuit x 3
-5 min. plank series
My body loved the new moves! I was craving something different and left the gym feeling totally SPENT.
- I’ve been switching up my protein shakes lately too! I went through a phase where I was never in the mood for fruit, but with the warmer weather here now, I want it all the time!
- This morning I mixed up a Purple Pineapple Powerbowl
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 c. unsweetened almond milk
- ½ c. frozen strawberries
- ½ c. frozen pineapple
- ½ c. frozen blueberries
- ½ c. frozen Very Cherry Blend (Trader Joes)
- ¼ c. frozen peaches
- Put it all in a blender and blend away! Pour it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon – it’s super thick.
It’s the mixture of the dark cherries and the blueberries that give it the rich purple color!